Thursday 14 July 2011

Eternity is mortality

  • The era was ours not the time..... It just slipped as if it was a handful of sand slipping off the wristhold.....I didn't loose my hope, you had to be somewhere. Maybe behind the sunset or sunrise, maybe in each single dawn.......or somewhere beyond one's imagination.....But you had to be somewhere----far from the living, near to my heart........I give you everything......
  • Look at the dark invading horizon.....the luna is at its full glory and the sun lost its authority....Just like I lost mine in presence of her...........
  • I am intrepid of the fear.........'cause that's the way I get to think of you.....
  • I've lost my rythm.....the daffodils are gazing at me.........I look so emaciated and I'm not gonna see the sunlight unless the eclipse of our separation fades away..........
  • Behind the neverending horizon, there's no limit.......the one and only limit is mortality, which neither you, nor I can impasse.........
  • I didn't learnt to die nor gain immortality but, the fact I came through is "I Am Eternal Because of Your Love"
  • I'ts the night when the sun of my hope rises---as its the dream into which I see your face---eyes like emerand, still beaming.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD

Anonymous said...

u write cool! Awesome u r!

Anonymous said...

hey doll it is really osm

Anonymous said...

HI!!SUKANYA YOU REALLY WRITE VERY WELL....THIS IS YOUR FRIEND ANNU.......

Sukanya said...

thanks Anu!..........XD