Friday 15 July 2011

Immortal epistle thoughts

  • That morning, I wasn't yet a vampire and I saw my last sunrise.....I remember it completely and yet, I cant recall any sunrise before it.......I watched its whole magnificence, for the last time as if it were the first.....and then I said farewell to the sunlight and set out to become what I became.......
  • Our heart is a hypocrite.......it always beats for someone else........
  • Nothing in the world can make us separate us from each other.....not even God.....nor death........The only thing I fear is that, the fire, the flame of our eternal love will take away our life.........Death is only a mere illusion...........
  • I love you like a Vampire likes a blood....
  • Listen to the children of the night......what music they play
  • When other girls wanted to become a ballet dancer, I wanted to become a Vampire.......

No comments: